Use this check list as a guide in preparing
for traveling with your pet
1.select your travel dates
- Pick the dates you wish to travel
- Plan ahead because while some documents are only good for 10-30 days, some preparations may need to start six months or more in advance depending on the location.
2.select your airline
3.select your destination
- As a Traveling Pet Owner, you must understand the requirements for pets coming into a new state or country, the process (i.e. quarantine) and what the required documentations, vaccines, lab testing etc.
- Choose below how you will travel with your Pet:
- USDA | APHIS Overview
4.schedule vet visit
- Call your Vet to schedule an appointment to get a Health Certificate to confirm Health Exam and Vaccines are current for travel.
- Search Directory of Vets near you – SEARCH
- Wherever your travels take you, search unique and unmissable things to do at your destination.
- Book experiences you’ll want to share with family and friends
- Discover what there is to do when you exit your Hotel Room
- Sign up to Virtual Travel Hub and check it out
- Travel insurance exists to safeguard you from certain financial risks and losses that can occur.
- Various insurance options are at your fingertips
- Sign up to Virtual Travel Hub and obtain a quote today!